Mod Adattatore Pentium M@Pentium 4

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
    tebibyte L'avatar di asphalt

Thumbs up Mod Adattatore Pentium M@Pentium 4

Modifica effettuata dal mitico Hipro5 per stabilizzare in overclock il processore Pentium M su piattaforma per Pentium 4 con adattatore ASUS CT-479 con il raggiungimento di Fsb più elevati.

In particolare:
    La resistenza aumenta il voltaggio del VCCA abilitando FSB elevati
    Il condensatore dà stabilità in overclock alla CPU
    La combinazione di entrambi permette alti FSB e alte velocita della CPU

Fonte
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I'll give you one of the mods right now to climb higher......I didn't want to till I bench myself BUT my type is that I CANNOT hide secrets which are for the common good.....

A little summary first....ASUS technicians when they built the adapter, had in mind that it will work with the ULV DOTHANS as well.....ULV Dothans are the ones which wants about 1Volt VCore to work.....There are some pins on the DOTHAN CPU that need 1.5Volts for the ULV DOTHANS and 1.8Volts for the "regular" ones.....ASUS gives ONLY 1.5Volts on the adapter.....These pins(of the Dothan) are for it's internal fsb to work properly - in simple words - ).....They are called "VCCA" pins....By giving 1.5Volts at those pins, Dothan CPUs are "underclocked" as for their fsb and functionality.... ....So giving @ 1.8Volts, we can work with our Dothan as they should.....Min VCCA is 1.75Volts and MAX VCCA is 1.89Volts....I have give ONLY 1.8Volts VCCA for the time been BUT I thing that giving MORE that 1.8Volts - let's say 1.9Volts - it will be better.....Although I haven't tested yet over that 1.8Volts because I have soldered a resistor and not a trimmer so as I play as I wish....
    You MUST put the 133MHz fsb jumpers on the adapter......I HAVEN'T tested what does with the 100MHz fsb jumpers.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Informazioni Thread