The exhibition videos and article photos each have many different scenes and take a lot of time to produce. Please support by subscribing.

I remember that the first time I visited the COMPUTEX venue was in 2004. In the blink of an eye, it has been more than 20 years.
During this period, there have been tremendous changes in technology related to the computer industry.
COMPUTEX Taipei has witnessed the evolution of new products over these years.
Last year, NVIDIA sparked an AI craze at COMPUTEX, leading to an even greater surge in AI topics this year.
Many brands have tried their best to connect their new products with AI.
In addition, this year's keynote speeches include three major technology giants, NVIDIA, AMD, and INTEL, who have come to Taiwan one after another, and their lineup and content are richer and more exciting than before.
This year, due to a busier schedule post-COMPUTEX, this article is shared later than usual. It includes more photos to enrich the content.

Due to time constraints this year, I only attended the Intel KEYNOTE, personally hosted by CEO Pat Gelsinger.
The keynote centered around "Bringing AI Everywhere," with a notable increase in visibility for AI-related server products at this year's exhibition.
The event emphasized Intel XEON's market advantages.

The speech also displayed AI PCs equipped with Intel platforms from major cooperative brands this year.

Then we went to Intel Booth, where the main new chips were on display, and the new AI PC laptops were used in many aspects.
The DELL XPS series is still a laptop that I really admire.

GIGABYTE AORUS 15

Intel exhibited six next-generation motherboards from its cooperative brands.
Although the chipset code was not marked, quite a few news online revealed that the model number is Z890...XD

Since there are many brands and new products in the Nangang Exhibition Hall, the visiting time and sharing space are limited.
The following sharing is for those who are personally interested or have introduced their new products during the visit.
First up is GIGABYTE & AORUS.
A variety of Intel's next-generation motherboards are on display, all with M.2 and PCIe EZ-Latch Plus quick-detach designs, and the magnetic antenna holes have been changed to more convenient plug-in types to simplify the installation process.
The center of the display card above is RTX 4070Ti SUPER AI TOP 16G.
Several products in the photo have the signatures of technology giants.

Next generation Z series AORUS MASTER and AORUS ELITE WIFI7.

The AI TOP area displays the TRX50 AI TOP motherboard, which uses four RTX 4070Ti SUPER AI TOP 16G and is paired with the AI TOP Utility interface on the left to provide a friendly and convenient usage mode.